14.3.08

I am totally sane



For some reason people tend to give me strange looks when I am taking photos of my paperclip woman. People either smile and ask why I am doing it, look at me with a air of sympathy as though I am mentally insane, or openly show disgust and stare like they haven't seen a paperclip before. Ah well, all in the name of Uni I guess...

Trying not to stress about the amount of stuff I have to do at present... essays, posters, movies, flipbooks, cards, internships, student exchanges...

4 件のコメント:

PA さんのコメント...

He he, thas cool!

karekora さんのコメント...

ha ha thanks :) its amazing what other peoples reactions are.. :) Kids just don't care and openly talk about me to the embarrassement of their parents :) Something reminds me of Japan there...

匿名 さんのコメント...

kawaii! :)

karekora さんのコメント...

Sankyuu :)