14.2.08

Parallel world

I had a very vivid dream last night.

I had won in a competition a trip to the moon. Curious and wanting to gain the experience, I accepted the trip and boarded the rocket. On board the rocket there was to be me and 3 guests. The rocket was operated via a remote control on earth so no astronauts were required on board. It all happened so quickly I never really had a moment to think about what was happening. The next thing I knew was that we were leaving the earth's atmosphere. Everything got hot and very painful. For the first time I wondered what I was doing. I worried about the rocket-what if something went wrong? Nobody onboard would be able to fix it. We could never return to earth. What if we never even make it to the moon? What's the point in going to the moon anyway? I was only doing it for the experience but was it all worth it? We passed the earth's atmosphere and things got calmer. Next thing I knew I was on the moon. I was surprised how many shops there were there and I bought a CD in HMV. I was surprised how many people there were shopping. I had to be very careful when I walked as the moon was very steep and round and I was scared of slipping off.

Then I woke up. I wonder if I ever made it back to Earth on my remote control rocket?

Anyway.... JLPT results. They are out in Japan already. When is the big brown envelope going to arrive on my doorstop? Dokidoki... nervous.... I want it to come and yet I dont...

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Are the CDs the same in HMV as on Earth? If it is alien music you bought, I might have to borrow it sometime. haha

Good luck for the results. I have confidence that you will pass. Think positive and positive things will happen, ok? ;p

匿名 さんのコメント...

Good luck for your JLPT result!

I got mine in Japan a couple of weeks ago. I passed 3-kyuu so I'm on to 2-kyuu this December. 1000 kanji though, what a challenge! I've studied over 500 but can't remember them all by a long shot.

karekora さんのコメント...

M_x
I dont know. I woke up before I played it. :(

I'm trying to think positive. Fingers crossed.

Mark
Congratulations on passing! :) :) Good luck for level 2. I heard that they might be introducing a level 2.5 next year too as they've realised the jump between level 3 and 2 is a one hell of a big one....