9.11.05

Kyoto





















Ive been to Kyoto 3 times now. Not all in 2005 though!! Being someone not all that fascinated with shrines, I probably wont go again. The best thing about Kyoto for me, is the station. Damn, I spent hours in there and Im not even a trainspotter! If you do you go to Kyoto, Id recommend just walking around the Eastern side of the city, near Ginkakuji and Kinkakuji (They name them similar names just to confuse the tourists, I swear!!), its a great walk. You can see some great traditional Japanese arts in Kyoto too - spend that little extra and have a great night out. I think Sunrise do very expensive but good tours if you pick the right one. ...So, Ill leave the station for another page ^^ feelin unfit?! :)














































0 件のコメント: