4.5.05

Attitude Problems in Osaka

Oh dear.

Oh dear.

Oh dear.

Im disappointed. Im in Osaka today, and unfortunately, it reminds me of the side of London that I DESPISE. Theres people walking around pretending they are what they are not (wannabes), boys in cars revving their engines with there windows down and the music up, the way people dress, how they have patterns shaved into their hair and walking with a bounce.... Not only that, its the stares. Either stares from men like Im some piece of meat, or holding stares, making you wonder whats going on in their head. For the first time in a looong time, I feel unsafe. I clutch my bag like I used to in London. Im trying not to look at anyone incase they try pick a fight.

Oh dear.

Osaka, the guidebook says you are a friendly lot. Maybe you are. Maybe the "bad boys" (American/Caribbean wannabes) come out in Golden Week.

Shame.

0 件のコメント: