1.3.15

陽だまりの彼女


Ok. I admit to knowing the twist of this book before I read it. But I think knowing the twist helps you to enjoy the book more. Otherwise the majority of the book is just another bulk standard love story. Saying that, I've no intention of telling you what the twist is in this post ;p

I read the book before I saw the movie. The movie completely changes the ending, misses out important big sections of the book (Bank issue anyone...? How about the journey home from the hospital..?), as well as adds in new characters (where did that woman in Enoshima come from?!)... I can't say which is better - the ending of the book or the ending of the movie - they are that different it's like it's a different story. But at least the book is less concerned about pretty close up shots of Jun Matsumotos face. :/

If you do read the book, read the last few pages first. It'll make the journey that little bit more fun ;p


0 件のコメント: