24.2.14

About Time



What if you could relive each moment of your life until it was perfect?

A tad stressed out, I held a pizza and movie night this Sunday. My friend came with a great choice of film; "About Time". I admit, I hated the gooey-ness of "Love Actually", but this Nighy chick flick was something that the stressed out me needed - an easy-going happy-end romantic comedy. :)

Plot: A 21 year old Tim gets told by his father that all the male members of the family can time travel. Tim doesn't believe it until he tries it himself. He decides to use this power to try and find love. But it's not as easy as it sounds. Sometimes you have to let terrible things happen in order for happiness to bloom. 

"Worrying about the future is like trying to solve an algebra problem by chewing bubble gum."
...うんうん!

0 件のコメント: