25.9.12

風雨

July 2007: Tokyo
A typhoon disrupted my first day at my design internship work placement.

Sept 2011: South Korea
A typhoon very nearly left me and my friend stranded in Seoul.

Sept 2011: Kansai
That very same typhoon decided to follow me home and make direct landfall nearby.
...what can I say, it liked me... :/

May 2012: Kagoshima
An early typhoon decides to blow us around in Kagoshima. Mt. Sakurajima even makes a big eruption to greet us.

Aug 2012: Okinawa
A typhoon stopped me and my friends plans to go to Zamami Island and snorkel.

Sept 2012:
I'm watching you, Mr. Typhoon No.18.
I know what you are thinking, but just don't. I wouldn't recommend going to Tokyo, and don't even think about coming to Kansai. Just don't, OK? Thank you! ;-)

I guess I could say typhoons and me don't get along, but then.. when is ever a good time for a typhoon...?!

...maybe I should just stop organising trips in September... :/

0 件のコメント: