2.1.12

新年おめでとう!


I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and I wish everyone a very happy, fun and healthy 2012!

Unforunately its not a very positive movie to open the year with, but I watched '告白', (English title: Confessions). The storyline revolves around a home-room teacher who announces to her class that she is to quit teaching because two of the people in her class intentionally killed her 4 year old daughter. The teacher decides to take a creative personal approach to revenge her daughters underage killers, rather than involving the police whom she believes will not punish them. The film continues to be told via 'confessions' of the students involved. I won't say anything else as I'll spoil the movie, but lets just say, things aren't as straight forward as they seem and the storyline certainly doesn't end there. The film is cinematically beautifully shot and is worth a watch, even if it does drag a bit.

If you fancy a more positive movie to start the new year, how about Mission Impossible 4? I'm not a fan of Simon Pegg, but he sure does make this film special. Watch it and giggle ;)



**On a random note, unfortunately I did wash today. And I took out the rubbish. I hope I still have some good fortune left for the new year... (Explanation)

0 件のコメント: