10.6.10

Biscuit time.

Japanese homework this week makes my head want to explode.. :/
We have an 800-character essay to write, 2 sheets of paper full of questions involving transitive and intransitive verbs, a sheet of paper telling me to give advice to various people of different status, and finally, another sheet of paper full of questions asking me to compare the meaning of easily confused grammar patterns.


My brain is in a rebellious mood and refuses to cooperate.
It's about time for a biscuit I think...

///

Random thought...

D&AD New Blood 2010 is coming up and ... its in a such better location this year (Brick Lane) and ... such better dates (longer exhibition that ... shock horror - runs over the weekend!). Gosh I'm jealous. Good luck to the 2010 Graphic Design graduates! :)

0 件のコメント: