14.12.08

Chick, chick, chick, chick chicken!



Yup, I'm a chicken.
Its nervewracking stuff, book-binding.

I've spent tons on printer ink and materials and now my 5 books for my University coursework are neatly bound. Now comes the terrifying part. Sticking the book to the hard back cover. Its a 50-50 deal. It could all go great, or it could all go terribly wrong. If it goes wrong, there's not much you can save and you could face having to do the whole thing again... means more ink, more materials and... not enough time.

Wish me luck.
I've been putting it off for days now, but... tomorrow I'm going to get out my PVA glue and brush and stick the books together....

Argh.

And while I've been avoiding binding, I've been revamping my site. I'm still looking into buying a site and designing it properly, but unfortunately there's just not enough hours in the day for that right now. Here's how it stands for now.

Feed me with your opinions!! Especially bad feedback :)

4 件のコメント:

PA さんのコメント...

Hehe, I'm taking over! I like criticising stuff ;-)

It's not clear what those pictures are. I think they need to be bigger with titles of some kind. And it looks like one post of a blog rather than the main page of your portfolio. Straight away I'd like to know who you are, what you do, and what these pictures are. At the moment it's really confusing - are they your pictures? What are they?
That's my opinion! :-)

karekora さんのコメント...

thats great! thank you :)

another friend said the same thing about the pictures. I tried putting text so when you roll your mouse over the images they tell you what it is, but its not working so far. I wanted you to be curious so you click on them... but not so curious that it just ends up confusing :(
...need to be more confident and shout about me..! haha... i'll try. thanks for your comments! :) see what i can do...

Its really frustrating being so restricted as to what I am allowed to do in wordpress.com! :( (blogger is much more freeeeeee)

Papigiulio さんのコメント...

I like the clean design, very subtle, not to much pishposh :)

Ah yeah and merry christmas, hope you have a good one :)

karekora さんのコメント...

Thank you :)
Good luck with your new job, sounds exciting! Let me know how it goes :)
Have a great christmas & fun and happy 2009 :)