12.11.08

Going insane... but enjoying it :)





If you happen to be anywhere near me lately you will find I have the above 2 songs constantly on my mind. I'm making a fairytale book using these two songs' lyrics which, although driving me slowly insane, is actually quite enjoyable. Heck, I'm even starting to enjoy the Group project work...! Must be a sign of insanity..! ;)

I've been thinking alot about what to do after graduation. I was thinking about english teaching courses, illustration courses, artworking jobs, Junior Graphic Designer jobs, Japan... Whatever happens I'm going to try my best at it, I just hope I manage to find an opportunity that doesnt place me in the same situation that I was in before I went to University.... With recession hanging over the world and cuts in the creative industry, its not looking that hopeful. Fingers crossed.

0 件のコメント: