8.7.06

僕だけのマドンナ... はいはい。私は遅い、これがわかったよ!^^

'Boku dake no Madonna' is a romantic comedy j-drama that I've been watching recently. Its quite old (2003) but its a fun-loving story that isnt to be taken seriously, the type that I like. A proper chick-flick if you like^^

It stars a popstar (groan..why do most j-dramas have to star a popstar?) and Kyoko Hasegawa "Hasekyo". It took me a while to realise that Shizue, is the same woman as 'Mikami-Kyoukan' in the more recently shown 'Attention Please'. How different can an acting role be?! (Miki Maya).

Whenever watching a drama set in Tokyo, I'm always interested to see if I recognise anywhere, usually I dont. But, in this drama I do! Instantly recognisable was the 'Opera City Building' in Hatsudai where I used to live. ^^ I also recognised Tomigaya Park, but I didnt realise it until visiting this site.

...What a cool site huh? You can search here if you want to find a drama of your choice.

0 件のコメント: