2.1.06

あけましておめでとうございます!


































さぁ。2006年ずーっとロンドンにすんでいるっか・・・。

・・

Spending New Years with family was なつかしい, but... Last year, I may have seen in 2005 alone and cold at Asakusa Temple, with the rain spitting down and everybody around me in high hopes, drinking beer and chatting loudly to one another. My heart wasnt letting my brain think for the future. Who knew back then what my life in Japan would be like? - I hadnt started work, the only friend Id found so far was an 'jumped-up' Canadian whom I didnt like, but beggars couldnt be choosers. I lived with 'friends' whom I didnt like, who made me feel unwelcome and useless. I darent think about the future back then. All I knew was that I was going to work at 2005 as much I could to make it the year Id dreamt about. And, it payed off. 2005. 日本、東京の友達、2番目の仕事、日本語の先生、外人ハウス、全部、みんな、どうもありがとうございました。2005年は本当に、ずっと楽しかった。私の東京の住んでることはずーっと忘れない。忘れたくない。ありがとう。

So, 2006 is here. Im feeling a little like I did at the beginning of 2005. Who knows for my future? No job, no more independance, no more ... hard to explain. I wish I understood my feelings.

Geez, this self-pity is baaaaaaaaaaaad!






















Meiji Shrine on 12.31.平成17.

Let this new year be great for you.
Work at it. Make it the year of your dreams. Make this year 'the' year.

Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu!
Chin up :)

0 件のコメント: