8.10.05

Thirsty?


















I went to Yokohama today. It drizzled a bit around 2pm ish, but other than that, it was a nice day. Humid in parts, but nice :) Towards the end of the day, I decided Id take a last look at Yamashita Koen, after all, its probably gonna be my last visit to Yokohama. On the way, I passed countless couples, all walking hand in hand looking at the dying sun... I felt a bit out of it. I guess I wasnt alone...

On the way, I saw people gathering and looking down at a man who I saw just spit into a puddle. Thought it was strange, this man attracting so many on-lookers after spitting. But, then I saw and also watched him in amazement as he then went to a smaller puddle, bent down, and sucked up some of the rainwater into his mouth, slowly got up, and strolled over to the other puddle I just see him spit into, and spat out the water. He did this again and again until the smaller puddle was empty, after which he got a big round of applause.

Is this some kind of art, or reality TV programme, or, scarily, just a normal bloke wanting attention?
























Street performers where good. Liked the response the Gaijin Street Performer got. Even though he was doing boring stuff, you could tell he was putting his all into it, and i heard a few people say 「外人さんはおもしろいね」... Seems they arent alone.... My boss likes me so much at work (dont ask) that he now has decided he wants to do a homestay. He seems to think all gaijin are painted with the same brush. Whatever I do, how I act, etc... thats the way all gaijins act, whether they are from UK, USA, India, Indonesia, South Africa....

Be warned, Mr. Boss... Im not your average Gaijin...

0 件のコメント: