7.10.05

イギリス人:マナーがない。

Its true. As soon as I land back in London, itll hit me hard. Ill walk down the street and it will upset me. Ill go to work and experience the lack of it.

What?

Manners.

Or, the lack of, in England. Now, I go on to the BBC website and see a whole page related to whether or not schools in the UK should teach manners at school.

Huh? It shouldnt have to be a lesson as such, they should just learn manners through communication, day to day life and being scolded by the teachers when they do wrong. You learn manners through copying and through trial and error.

Not only that, too much is piled onto schools these days. Things that should be taught by parents. Manners, should be a task shared by both parents and children. Mainly, parents.

What do parents think their job in bringin up their child is now? Just making sure they go to school?

If so, in my school there was knife fights, chewing gum in hair, lighters, weed cigarettes.... If my parents had relied on the schooling system of England to bring me up, Id be a ignorant bastard now.

England needs sorting out. Schooling sucks, parenting sucks.... its just the whole attitude of what is right and wrong and the lax of people that sucks.

England, when will you wake up to the REAL problem and start to face it?

Stupid.

0 件のコメント: