12.8.05

働くのは久しぶりね


















I worked today.

;O

久しぶりね。 Im temping at a print company for the next few days, maybe it will lead into something more... I dunno. But, for the first time since December 3rd, 2004, I worked a full days work(9am-6pm). And damn did it feel good!!

Im used to working around 4 hours max a day, 2 days a week in Tokyo. That is enough, as its a job that I detest. But, today, doing a job that reminded me a little of my first job, a little of College, and being forced to speak only Japanese in a Japanese-only environment where foreigners dont really get a chance to see, I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to working again!

(Dont worry, I havent changed that much - Im only enjoying it so much because its not perminent... Once Ive done it 4-5 times in a row, the novelty will wear off...)

Sorry if I seem as though Im showing-off, I dont mean to be. I cant wait to get back to doing a job that I can get my teeth into. Teaching English is just plain dull - especially as most of the kids I teach are only there cos their parents told them to go. They dont care about learning English. the passion isnt there - so they forget everything.




















Just discovered this site. It posts the random strange graffitti on the streets of London. The above, worryingly, could be a contender for Engrish.com. Either that, or the person who nailed this up in Stamford Hill actually meant business.... >_<

Then again, thats the only language that speaks there, huh?

0 件のコメント: