4.2.05

Friends Reunited

Ive joined the Friends ReUnited website, not because Id like to remember anyone from my Secondary School (whom by their posts still havent grown up...) but because itll be great to hear from someone from my primary school, or, even better, College. Im disappointed with myself that I allowed myself to loose touch with the people from College. Sometimes I might blame shyness, but thats no excuse....

Anyway, it really amazes me what people write about their life so far on the Friends ReUnited notes pages....!! Some people, aged 21, are proud to say they have 4 kids... ?! Others, when asked to write about their life say "Ive been engaged for 5 years." ...I beg to question, and.....!? Is that all you want people to know about your life? Surely theres something more interesting you can write...! OK, congrats your engaged, but please write something more, otherwise you look a bit sad and lonely...
Others (sadly, loads) of people just havent grown up. They have something to proove. For example, their posts may be something like this...
"Yo! Wozzup all you ppl from school? Well, Im at College now. I dont have no kids of my own yet but have been babysitting since i was 13! yeah, the good old days, and wow, big up my class; 11S!!"

?! "Big-up"... Now i remember why I left London...!

0 件のコメント: