1.3.10

27 days and counting... ;p















Ever wondered where your mouse goes? At work one day last week I ran a programme called 'Mousepath' for a few hours while I worked. The result is as above... The lines show where the mouse is moving, the black and semi-transparent circles show when the mouse is stationary. The big blacks dots are probably my lunchtime, when I'm at the printer, when I'm fighting with the printer, getting a coffee, going to the loo, having a chat, walking around the office etc. (I do work too, honest....)

Other than that, I'm looking forward to my first proper holiday since 2007*. I'm going to Hong Kong for a couple of weeks at the end of the month. Yay!

(*I wouldn't really call my 2008 internship in Japan a holiday... too much work involved  ;) )

0 件のコメント: