30.11.09

split personality



I had to take the Keirsey Temperament Sorter (kind of personality test) on Thursday. Although reknowned by some, I found the questions very vague with no context. For alot of the questions, I could've answered a or b, depending on the situation I was in. But, I took it and apparently, I have a rare condition entitled 'split personality'.
(well, so rare that another member of the group was in the same category as me...)

I am half Guardian, half Idealist.

Guardians are:
Dependable, helpful, and hard-working. They make loyal friends, responsible parents, and stabilizing leaders. Guardians are dutiful, cautious, humble, and focused on credentials and traditions. They are concerned citizens who trust authority, join groups, seek security, prize gratitude, and dream of meting out justice.

On the other hand, Idealists are:
Enthusiastic, trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom. They pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic. Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and are focused on personal journeys and human potentials. Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders.

Ok, sounds OK.. not too bad...
Bit gutted I'm not an Artisan (who have creative flair in the arts) but hey, at least I'm (kind of) rare ;) haha

0 件のコメント: