27.3.09

wai!

I have to go to west London tomorrow to hand in my typographical design competition entry (ISTD). Seems like I've been working on this project for aaaages (well, I have... since October 2008), but it has turned out to be something that I am proud of. I'll be updating my portfolio website with photos and layouts from the books I designed soon.

I'm up against students who are studying Communication Design and Typographical Design, so I don't have high hopes of getting anywhere in the competition, (these courses are much more 'focused' than my 'broad' course subject of Graphic Design) but heh... I can always hope ;) Whatever happens, its been a totally enjoyable experience!

There's only me and another girl entering from my University... keep your fingers and toes crossed for us please! The results are out within a month.......

3 件のコメント:

PA さんのコメント...

Cool. It's always nice to see such creativity on the web :-) Fingers crossed and looking forward to seeing it in the web-world.

karekora さんのコメント...

Thank you! Don't uncross your fingers until I get the result please :) hehe

M_x さんのコメント...

M_X

good luck! if you don't win then they are blind! ...or vain.