1.3.09

It destroys and it turns

They are like the conclusion, the plant in the morning in the pilot program the conversion of the classification of the language, confusion and I improve the glad search. My “material truth” like, if it is the British way, no, because, somiglia in the human beings in the circumstances, a modification he creates that one or the material of the adaptation.

In that he is future English is possible.



(From multi-babel, a site which may be amazingly helpful to my final major project. maybe. ^^ Oh! Hours of fun!)

(For anyone that's interested, the title actually reads 'lost in translation' and the big chunk of text above is me explaining what my final major project is about. Obviously.)

Ah yes... and sorry about my previous posts... kind of depressing huh...? I got dealt a bad hand, but I'm learning to live with it. Got to make the most of what you have. Whatever it is.

0 件のコメント: