2.7.06

イングランドは頑張っていたのに・・・PKで負けた。



















So, England are out.

I watched the game all the way through, and I'm not a footie fan, but how was we ever going to win anyway with only Rooney as a striker? He had nobody to support him!

















Also - I'm sorry, but when Carragher scored the penalty and the Portuguese goalie said "..er, sorry, I werent ready for that one..." and we had to take it again it was inevitable that Carragher would miss. I think it was unfair - its a penalty shootout, the goalkeeper should be ready whatever - what if Carrigher said to the referee after missing "...er, sorry, I kicked it wrong, can I do it again?" do you really think that would be allowed??!! >_< Cristiano Ronaldo is a slimey character... when he winked as he got Rooney sent off - and the taunting he did to Rooney before the match started .. I'm sure they are going to get on great at Man U..!

**I'm a bad loser**

As long as Brazil & Portugal dont win the tournament, I dont care ^^

0 件のコメント: