16.7.06

ダーリンは外国人

I'm just reading 'ダーリンの頭ン中' (Inside Darlings Mind) and i find it funny :) I wonder what the other books are like in the same range?

Basically, it all started off with the book shown opposite - 'ダーリンは外国人' (My Darling is a foreigner). Making witty comments about the Japanese and foriegners in Japan. It isnt a nasty book in any way, I find it quite clever how both Japanese and foreigners seem to like this book.

'ダーリンの頭ン中' (Inside Darlings Mind), is about Tony's wife (The author of the book), Saori (The manga drawer of the book), trying to learn English while Tony tries to learn Japanese. It looks at the struggles they have and basically takes the mick out of both the English and Japanese languages because they dont make any sense!! >_<

Try it :)

(TIP: Even if you cannot read Kanji confidentally enough to read a Japanese book - like me - then this book is good practise as it has furigana in most areas)

0 件のコメント: