31.3.06

漫画・・・

漫画。あまり好きじゃないけど、勉強のために、読んだり、ほんやくしたりします。 「となりのメガネ君」と言うな漫画を翻訳しています。
Ive joined a scanlation group, ...who knows, I might learn more vocab through it :) Translating Japanese to English though is hard... Sometimes, I understand the meaning, but if you ask me to say it again in English, its hard, or I say it and my English sounds very unnatural. Therefore, I have to keep reading and reading and revising and revising....!

Tomorrows the last day in my temping job. Ill miss working. I genuinely want a job. And Ive decided my best bet of getting a permanent one is to just grab any temp job I can get and hope that one day when someone leaves they'll think of me.

1 件のコメント:

karekora さんのコメント...

うそついたそうです。

On Friday they asked me to stay on an extra week. So, Ill be working there til next Friday now. :)