5.3.06

助けてください

Im qualified in a job Im not allowed to do
Its legal, Im eager, but the industry is cruel
Cut-throat London, what have I got to do to impress?
In the end is it all down to the way I dress?
Just over a year ago I was thriving, on top of my game
Working in an agency where people asked for me by name
Was I naive to leave to live out my lifelong dream?
If so, Im being punished now, or so it seems.
So is this curtains for the career I am good at?
Neglected, rejected, tossed aside, thats that.
The end of my future for taking a gap year?
My punishment for having a dream so clear?
Where does my future now lie then huh?
Now Im an outcast in Japan and Design huh?
The 2 things I live for both taken away
That brick wall, how longs it gonna stay?
Im tired of public opinion the do's and the dont's
The false promises, the will's and the wont's
Im tired of keeping routine
When things arent all the may seem.
Im tired of living up to someone I used to be
Planning the future I once dreamt of but can no longer see
Stuck in a rut unsure which way to turn
Which bridges should I build, which should I burn?
Should I go back to the drawing board, draw what I want to see?
Even though I know deep down that person will never be me?
Do I run across the battlefield with little or no protection?
Do I choose to live my life in a different direction?
Or am I a snyper, waiting for my target with good aim
How do I know my heart from my brain?

神様、お願いします!

5 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

to quote the Utada Hikaru song i cant get out of my head: "keep tryin'"

:)

Nick

匿名 さんのコメント...

chin up me old gal :)

ignore u sis, she;s enjoying every minute of it. She talks about other people using her in order to get there confidence, well, looks like shes doing the same thing to you. Thought she'd have known better.

kisses ^^
M_x

匿名 さんのコメント...

T_T

fight!

匿名 さんのコメント...

頑張ってねカレンちゃん ^^

karekora さんのコメント...

thanks for your kind comments, nick, M_x, MKT & anonymous ^^

Im not as bad as the post may seem, promise! :) nothing else to do but keep fighting this unemployed status!! ^^