9.3.05

Hatsudai
























OK. Hatsudai isnt the most exciting place in the world, and no, if you are a tourist in Japan, I wouldnt recommend a visit there because there is nothing to see! Its a residential/business area with the main attraction being a tall building called "Opera City." Also when I lived there, they were doing major road works on the Yamate Dori there.. not nice...

But, Im just posting these pictures as I think they are quite nice, and I think I should post something about the place I spent 4 months of my time at in Japan!!


































Apparantely this is a actual home of the Japanese a million years ago.. Or so I could work out from the Kanji heavy information board in front of it. (I didnt understand much...) Its located in Hachimangu Shrine in Hatsudai/Yoyogi.

0 件のコメント: